This course is on sale through January 31st. I’ve only discounted this course once ever and this is the biggest discount I’ve ever given!
It’s a good time to go for it, if you feel ready to learn about Ayurveda and women’s health.
Get 30% off now through January 31st only. Plus, in April you’ll receive access to the new children’s health module.
Your goal in this program is to learn ancient Ayurvedic wisdom
and how it applies to women's health, WHILE
elevating your own health by learning healing practices.
SO THAT YOU CAN:
• Apply Ayurveda to your own life
• Help your family & friends bring balance in their lives
• Apply Ayurveda to an existing practice
(if you're a practitioner)
AYURVEDIC FOUNDATION + FOCUS ON WOMEN'S HEALING & VITALITY
Learn by observing yourself and the world around you.
Learn how to vitalize body, mind and spirit using Ayurvedic principles and by working on your own health (this is the best way to learn!)
Learn easily. Distance format allows for home study on your own time, while studying in a one-on-one way with a seasoned instructor enhances your understanding AND allows you to apply it to your life and your work in your own unique way.
WHY IS THIS COURSE FOR WOMEN?
It is women who most commonly seek holistic healthcare and yoga instruction, and women at the grass roots level using what they learn to care for their families' health, and teaching others about these ancient sciences. Yet, there isn't a lot of accessible information out there about women's health from an Ayurvedic perspective. Thankfully, this is changing - let's be part of this shift!
COURSE FORMAT & TIME INVESTMENT
The course is based on 6-7 hours/week (12-14 hrs/module) readings, & study exercises (It may take you more, or less time depending on your particular reading speed and study habits) as well as recorded lectures (Watch anytime you're able, and watch again to gather more information!)
Online forum for discussion with Sunny. Discuss concepts and troubleshoot your own health concerns - this is how we learn practical Ayurveda!
Optional one-on-one live calls. Ask questions and discuss the material and your own health/process with Sunny live online. Schedule as many or as few of these as you like. The cost for these valuable one-on-one sessions is just $40 for 30 minutes.
PLUS - you'll have access to the Ayurveda for Women Facebook group - where lively dialog about all things health, womanhood and motherhood takes place.
THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Here's how it works:
1. Register for part 1, and then part 2 or parts 1 & 2 together (and get a discount!)
*Students who already have a foundation in Ayurveda can register for part 2 on its own*
2. Receive your welcome email from Sunny with instructions
3. Purchase your course text
4. Receive your online portal login information
5. Get started as soon as you're ready! Sunny will dialog with you in the online portal within each lesson to be sure your questions are answered. This is not an automated, de-humanized thing! You will receive personal help from Sunny every step of the way!
6. Optional (but recommended) Schedule your one-on-one calls with Sunny to discuss the material as you go along.
*The course is priced without the one-on-one calls so you can tailor it to your needs. The idea is that you schedule 8 calls (one for each module), but you can schedule as many or as few as you like.
*You have one calendar year to complete the course. It's set up to take 16 weeks of study, but you can condense or stretch it out as you wish :)
• Intro to Ayurveda and its foundational philosophies
• Pancha mahabhuta (the five basic elements of creation): intro to your subtle anatomy
• Gunas (attributes): The language of Ayurveda - you can go anywhere from here.
• Tridoshic theory
• Dinacharya (daily routine): Establishing the balance that is our birthright
• Vata dosha (the air principle), its subtypes, and causes signs & symptoms of imbalance.
How do we keep vata in balance and maintain a healthy nervous system and stable nature?
• Pitta dosha (the fire principle), its subtypes, and causes signs & symptoms of imbalance.
How do we keep pitta in balance, maintain our cool, avoid inflammation and autoimmune disorders?
• Kapha dosha (the earth principle), its subtypes, and causes signs & symptoms of imbalance.
How do we keep kapha in balance, experience joy in life and maintain healthy weight?
• Prakruti (constitution) & Vikruti (constitutional disorders)
Explore your own constitution
• Agni, Taste and Digestion: The zest of life, exploring food and digestion
• Creating your own shopping list and diet plan
• Introduction to dhātu (bodily tissues): how we are nourished
• Introduction to Ojas, Tejas & Prāna
• Disease Process: how do we get off track?
• Diagnosis & Treatment: where do we look & what can we do to begin?
• Women's Hormones
• Women’s cycles & transitions
• Breathing Practices
• Approaching Trauma
• Women's Medicine
• Fertility & Preconception primer - laying the foundation for a healthy baby
• The Home PK
Pregnancy - Overview of pregnancy
Foods & medicines to favor and avoid
Lifestyle practices to favor and avoid
Troubleshooting common ailments
Where to birth?
Postpartum - diet and lifestyle guide and important practices and medicinals
Setting up a postpartum plan with various types of support